Website Submission Guidelines
Submitting your work – please read this document before you start to compile your pages – warning – failure to adhere to these guidelines could result in additional unnecessary charges.
How to Submit Your Work
All correspondence and pages please send to: email@example.com
Please do not send any information for your website by SMS, Facebook or any other mediums, only by e-mail please.
If connecting via Dropbox please use firstname.lastname@example.org as the contact address
- Use only times new roman or arial
- Size 12 or 14 font is fine.
- Break your content up with headlines if this is how you want it displayed.
- Do not submit your work in caps lock or there will be additional charges for retyping.
- If you submit work with caps lock on – it will be assumed that you want that font all in upper case and that is how your font will be displayed on your website.
Content for Web Pages
- Unless requested and allowed for in your quote you are to supply the content – we do not retype your content from external sources.
Kat will take your content and work on the copy and recreate it for marketing purposes so that it is nicely displayed. We can source the information for you and write the pages; however this is at an additional charge, again, unless otherwise discussed and included in your quote.
Create a single file for your images and then create sub folders inside this folder titled your page name. For example you might have My Website and inside smaller files names Home Page, About Page, Services Page.
Rename each image for what it is. For example, if it is a picture of a treatment, rename it for that treatment so that we know where it belongs. You will be sent a link to Dropbox, we will require you to either upload your documents and images here or provide to us on a USB.
** Please remember although you know your business inside and out we do not so please be mindful of being clear and concise with your instructions.
Your help is greatly appreciated, it’s a bit like putting together a jigsaw puzzle and the more organised we can be with the information the more likely it is to shape your website how you are wanting it, it also eliminates costly mistakes and further charges.
Thanks for taking the time to read this through, if you have any questions at all about any of the above instructions please get in touch.